Tuesday, April 23, 2013

“Watch” Your Style!


This week gentlemen I’m coming to you with tips about a much down played, yet sometimes over dramatized accessory; the wrist watch. The key accent to any men’s style is a classy watch. The watch guys, is the single most observed accessory on a man next to the neck tie. Even though the handy electronic devices we carry day in and day out all posses the means of telling time, let’s not overlook the watch. A stylish watch can give prelude to a man’s style sense; it can let others know you have class and sophistication. Your watch doesn't need to have the bevel encrusted with diamonds or have the face as the one around Flav’s neck, it needs to be simple. It needs to sync up with your lifestyle.








Your watch can be simple and make a large impact on you style image. Sure you can go and purchase a Rolex or a Cartier and have your style be associated with name recognition, or you can go simple and inexpensive and get the same affect. Believe it or not but I've given props to guys wearing a nice Citizen and a Timex. I personally go with Fossil brand (My favorite).



 I get more attention on my Fossils than I do my Gucci. Fossil has been around since 1984, and is stylish, reasonably priced watches with a fifties feel to it; they’re a great value. All I’m saying explore inexpensive (between $110-$200), yet quality minded watch brands. But make sure to align it with your personal style, it will make a difference. Until next week, “Stay Style Connected!”





For more help and advice go to:
Facebook/Mens Style Connection
mensstyleconnection@hotmail.com
Linkedln-Dennis Robinson

Catch me on twitter and instagram @Drobins1us

No comments:

Post a Comment