Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Step into Style


    This week I am going to be short and to the point.  My Uncle Harold told me once when I was younger that,” A man in suit and bad shoes is like washing your Cadillac without washing the tires; it brings the car down.” A man’s shoe is just as important as the rest of the outfit. We as gentleman owe it to ourselves to project our self image from our fedoras to down to our Cole Haans. Guys invest in your feet, not only for comfort, but style.
   If you only have two pairs of shoes make sure there’re black and/or brown these two colors are neutral to every ensemble you can put together. Invest in a good reputable shoe that can transcend any trend; usually a good lace-up shoe will do. And keep up with the maintenance of the shoe, meaning always cleaned and polished. Believe me it makes a difference; if you don’t trust me ask any woman. Until next week, stay “Style Connected!”



No comments:

Post a Comment